Sunday, 30 January 2011

I'ts been a while

So its been about a month since I last blogged...in that time I've lost 4 pounds which isn't huge but is in the right direction and I've got my stone and a half award back.

Many of my friends at slimming world have found January difficult (me included). It's an odd time of year-cold, still dark and it sometimes seems like there's little to look forward to. With that in mind a family member and I have fixed on a Spa weekend when we get to target (she is doing Rosemary Conley and doing well). She doesn't have much to lose so will have to wait for me to catch up! It's given me a bit of an extra boost knowing that I've got something to aim for as I doubt that a holiday is on the cards this year, so having the Spa as a well deserved treat at the end of a long journey will be lovely.

How to keep motivated in the meantime though? Well, I've written a line of numbers from 21 down to 0 and each week as I lose, I'm crossing the pounds off. Only 21 pounds to go. Say it quick and its nothing! Despite taking the scenic route, giving up has never been and will never be an option.

What keeps you motivated?

No comments:

Post a Comment