Sunday, 6 February 2011

No pain...yes gain (again!!!)

I had a bit of a wobble at the weekend which resulted in a half pound gain. How annoyed with myself was I? I'd been good all week and even resisted the temptation to have a cake with a friend over a coffee. Come the weekend, I stopped trying. It wasn't difficult to forget all about food optimising-a couple of biscuits somehow found their way doing the tea dunk, that extra scrape of butter ended up on the bread which wasnt weighed and not even wholemeal so there was no way it could ever have been counted as a 'healthy b'...and so on so when I got on the scales come Monday evening, the proof was undeniable. Sometimes losing weight is really hard but nobody said it would be easy and it's always going to be worth it. I guess we have to find a way to keep it going all week without running out of steam. So this week has been better. I've had lots of support and although I havent 100% counted every syn this weekend, I'm hoping that I've done enough for a loss tomorrow night. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment