Monday, 29 November 2010

Woo-hoo!

I'm officially the lightest I've been for a very long time, having lost 2.5 pounds this week. Did the treat-box help? Well I must admit that after half-filling it with lovely, yummy treats, I did have a few days where all I wanted to do was eat the contents. All of them. I wasn't so sure that I'd had one of my better ideas. My husband was very cynical as he thought it would set me off on an eating binge frenzy. When I eventually got a mental grip I told myself that I'd counted the syns and if I wanted to eat them I could, whenever I wanted to. Once I'd got that control back, I wasn't really that bothered and they weren't on my mind. So I got through the week in control and with no guilt.

I've also been visualising myself losing weight at the scales and making the right food choices, although I did have a couple of weird moments in bed when one minute I'm visualising Kath saying 'you've lost 2 pounds' and the next I'm falling off a pavement...still.

I'm 2.5 pounds off my 2 stone award, but I really do need to stay realistic this week as I have a London trip and a meal out. If I can lose a pound I'll be well chuffed. Any more would be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment