Thursday, 18 November 2010

Miss Slinky!

I missed class two weeks ago but made it for the 'Miss Slinky' awards last Monday...I'd been nominated and got to dress up in feather boas and parade in front of everyone in class. It was a wee bit embarrasing but great fun and although I didn't win the award it was great to be a part of the action. Some of the other nominees were wearing heels...what did I turn up in? great big fur-lined boots!

And the best bit? I lost 3.5 pounds over the 2 weeks since my birthday and I'm really pushing it to get to my 2 stone award.

I've got a little bet on with a fellow fat buster (ffb) and whoever loses the least weight this week pays for the raffle tickets and coffees. I won last week but my ffb was wearing jeans...

Isn't it strange how some weeks you can feel so motivated and not be tempted at all by goodies and treats but then others you go back to old eating habits at the drop of a hat? Thankfully I'm having a great week and trying to re-motivate myself daily. Watch this space for a fab weight loss come Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment