Monday, 25 October 2010

It could have been much worse!

Oh heck. I put on a pound. Or in the inimitable words of Britney 'oops I did it again'. Spot the trend...lose/gain/lose/gain.

I was poorly and I did lose control a bit, so its not surprising. But here's the thing. What's important is that I went to class, I stayed to class and I got the help I needed. Its what I do next that's crucial.

"Life's too short to wake up with regret. If you're given an opportunity, take it. If it changes you, let it. No-one said it would be easy, but it will be worthwhile".

I've taken that from someone I know. This week isnt going to be easy for me. I have a birthday, I'm meeting a  friend for coffee, shopping with family, eating out, visiting a friend for a couple of days and hosting a  Hallow'een party. It wont be easy, but I have choices.

Yes I'm going to enjoy myself, but there are 21 meals coming up this week and I'm not going to eat cake for every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment